• How their personal data is collected and processed ;
• What are the users' rights regarding these data ;
• Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed ;
• To whom these data are transmitted.
The personal data collected on this website are processed by ATS, in its capacity as data controller, as defined by the Law No. 1.165 on the protection of personal information.
The gathering of personal data from the website is carried out in the context of requests for information or contact. In a general manner, we seek to collect only personal data voluntarily submitted by the users of our sites, in order to provide them with information and/or services, or to provide them with information about job opportunities within ATS.
ATS is particularly concerned about the protection of your personal data.
For this reason, we do not share any personal data with third parties unless it is necessary for our legitimate professional and business interests,
to process your requests and/or if permitted or required by law or professional standards.
Thus, in addition to the security and confidentiality measures implemented, access and processing of your data is restricted to authorized agents of ATS, as well as the service providers in charge of the hosting and maintenance of the website who ensure its protection. We take great care to ensure that the data collected is never diverted or used for any other purposes.
If ATS processes your personal data, you have the following rights :
• You can access and obtain a copy of your data ;
• For the entire duration of the processing, you have the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your data or limit their processing ;
• You also have the right to refuse the processing of your data and the right to withdraw your consent, in accordance with the legislation in force. These rights do not apply when the processing is justified by a legal obligation.
You may exercise these rights at any time, by written request or by e-mail, enclosing a proof of identity with your signature to one of the following addresses :
34, avenue Hector Otto
98000 Principauté de Monaco
If you believe, after having contacted us, that your rights on your data are not respected, models of letters allowing to seize the President of the CCIN are available at https://www.ccin.mc/fr/particulier/les-courriers-pour-agir.